Summer is so close, with only two weeks of school left, it’s time to start crafting. This year’s end of year craft is silhouette designs on clipboards. Useful, pratical and fun, this teacher gift is designed and crafted by our little ones.
- Stickers, Silhouette or Cricket images
- Modge Podge (I used a glitter base)
1. Have the kids paint the clipboard, coving the entire surface. Allow to dry while working on the next steps.
2. Have them choose their stickers or silhouette or solid image. Make sure the clipboard are dry and apply the sicker to the surface.
3. Paint Modge Podge on as a top coat to seal.
4. Sign the back with a letter or name for the teacher.