All Aboard the Polar Express!
It’s time for some Christmas fun! Travel with us over the next two weeks and learn about holidays around the world. This holiday themed learning is filled adventure. This set includes a DIY train story, math with more and less, subtracting on 1 less, family activities and more! Plus head over to Venture2Learn.com and follow along as I list helpful books and projects to go along with our Christmas Train Ride! I’ll be adding more holidays around the world next weekend so stay tuned!
Throughout next week, I’ll update this blog post with pictures of my little 4 year old working on some of the creative projects designed especially for preschool learning fun. Here is a glimpse of the projects created. For the full set, check out my Etsy page.
Suggested Books for Polar Express Week
Other Activities for Polar Express Week
- Read The Polar Express the watch the movie. Compare and Contrast them.
- Prepare a Polar Express party with hot chocolate, cookies and music. Dress the part.
- Look for a local train ride (locate a a Santa Express, Polar Express ride or just a short little train ride)
- Research each country, look online and discover what makes each country unique and different.
- Check out the following website for Christmas celebrations from around the world. Videos from Around the World and this big list of Christmas Traditions Around the World .
- For our England visit, we will follow these directions on How to make a Christmas Cracker.