Time for some Christmas fun! This holiday themed learning is filled with all things gingerbread. This set includes a letter G word hunt, a decorate the gingerbread man, math with more and less, subtracting on 1 less, family activities and more! Click here to Gingerbread Week!
Throughout next week, I’ll update this blog post with pictures of my little 4 year old working on some of the creative projects designed especially for preschool learning fun. Here is a glimpse of the projects created. For the full set, check out my Etsy page.
Suggested Books for Christmas Tree Reading
Other Activities for Christmas Tree Week
- Locate, at your craft store gingerbread men. Use this to count and make patterns.
- Bake Gingerbread Men and have a cookie decorating contest.
- Make gingerbread houses with graham crackers, icing and other treats.
- Reenact the Gingerbread men stories with a fun adventure around your house or school.
- Disguise your gingerbread men to hide him from the fox.
- Compare and Contrast the variety of Gingerbread Man Books.