Serving up soup and smoothies is on this week’s menu. Our oldest daughter is having her tonsils and adenoids removed tomorrow morning. Plenty of popsicles and ice cream is already stocked in the fridge but, just in case she is craving something more substantial, we have a yummy plan for her and the family. This also happens to be her birthday week, poor girl. So, we have some yummy cupcakes on the menu if she’s feeling up to the treat. To check out our full menu plan, click here for June 5-June 11 or to learn more about the lifestyle we use check out the link: Trim Healthy Mama.
Dinner Soup Schedule:
- Monday: Chilled Strawberry Soup (S) with THM Red Lobster Biscuits (S)
- Tuesday: Cream of Mushroom Soup (S)
- Wednesday: Gazpacho (E) I’ll substitute xylitol for sugar and plain yogurt or sour cream to keep this meal and E.
- Thursday: Taco Soup (S) with low carb tortillas
- Friday: Pizza Soup (S) substitute xylitol for sugar and subtract the breadsticks for me. Or perhaps I’ll try and make my own breadsticks with theLow Carb Sausage and Cream Cheese Crescents from My Fling with Food
- Saturday: Chilled Cucumber and avocado soup with mango salsa C/O
- Sunday: Chicken and Bacon Chowder (S)
- Chocolate Chip Shake (S)
- Strawberry cheesecake Shake (S) page 412 of the Trim Healthy Mama Cookbook
- Strawberry Big Boy page 414 of the THM Cookbook
- German Chocolate Shake (S) page 413 of the THM Cookbook