Happy Sunday! Our Menu is ready for this week after an amazing and educational mini family vacation. A special shout-out and sincere thank you to the Special Forces Charitable Trust for a most memorable family retreat. We were blessed to hear from a variety of experts on topics that helped us grow in both our professional and family lives. Thank you to the following speakers for your expertise and entertaining visits.
- Rocky Bleier – Fighting Back
- Rebecca Bockart – Communication , Parenting, and Personality Types
- Jan Hargrave – The Hidden World of Non-Verbal Communication
- Kristina Koltai – Livingroom Yoga
- Dr. Jess Payne– Brain Health
- Dr. Christopher Winter – Sleep Strategies
- Travis Wong – Our girls were excited to hear and practice moves from this Parkour expert.
Now we are ready to start our week with fresh, new insights and a healthy menu!
Monday: General Tso’s InstaPot Shredded Chicken (S) In order to blend into our Trim Healthy Lifestyle, I will substitute glucosamine for the thickener and use Braggs Liquid Amino Acids for the soy sauce. I’ll also replace the sugar with xylitol.
Wednesday: Creamless Creamy Chicken (FP) page 78 of the Trim Healthy Mama Cookbook
Friday: Perfect Pizza (S) page 211 of the Trim Healthy Mama Cookbook
For My Sweet Tooth: Chocolate Berry Wedding Cheesecake page 332 of the Trim Healthy Mama Cookbook