We continue our advent adventures with Day 5. Click here for a full copy or to print your own advent activities. The categories we choose for 2018: Family Holiday Activity, Elf in Training and Workout Challenge.
Day 5 Tasks:
1. Greet at least 5 people and say a kind word to them.
- Say hello to the teachers at school.
- Greet your friends as they start their day.
- Say something kind to your brother(s) or sister(s).
- Say something nice to and about yourself.
- Wave at the neighbors.
- Pause in line at the grocery story and give the person ahead or behind you a smile.
- At work give an greet your co-workers with a positive start.
- Say something special to your spouse or significant other.
- Be kind and extra loving to your kids, spend time with them.
- Be courteous to the car ahead or behind you.
2. Donate a Toy or Book you no Longer Need
The kids each picked out a couple toys or books to give to charity today. Goodies will be dropped off this afternoon.
Family Holiday Activity
Read a Holiday Story
This year I grabbed the holiday books off the shelf and wrapped them in 25 bundles, one for each day before Christmas. This worked great until I came downstairs last night to a couple more then a few unwrapped by eager little kids, oops. A couple more days may pass until we get to unwrap again. LOL Do you have a favorite holiday or Christmas story you read every year? I would sure love to hear it!
Created with Word Swag
Get your strength on, today is pull-ups! Need a little more then five pull-ups, try 5 sets of 5 pull ups throughout the day. Struggling to get your pull-ups in, use a pull-up strap for support or equalizer bars to mimic the movement.